Jims First Blog
This was my first blog. I have moved my blog to jimhwilliams.com
Monday, June 24, 2002
Question
? Does anyone want to take me to Six Flags? I will pay my own way. I just need transportation up there.
Email me if you can.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
Blog Archive
►
2003
(75)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
▼
2002
(235)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(97)
►
July
(41)
▼
June
(8)
On Saturday my youth group is going to South Fork ...
Wrecked Exotics http://www.wreckedexotics.com/ ...
Question? Does anyone want to take me to Six Flag...
I got some more memory for my computer. I will ha...
Well just got back from taping two new episodes fo...
Not much to report tonight. I got a new webcam. ...
This is a new blog. I had to get a new one to get...
Well once again I find myself in the public librar...