Jims First Blog

This was my first blog. I have moved my blog to jimhwilliams.com

Friday, August 23, 2002

Outlook XP will no longer come free with a Pocket PC
Posted by Jim at 12:57 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

Blog Archive

  • ►  2003 (75)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2002 (235)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (50)
    • ▼  August (97)
      • You can bid on the auction for George W. Bush's Ch...
      • Take a sneak peek of the new set for the show The ...
      • Updates For: Pictures in Computers PhotoBlog You...
      • They found another "Titanic"??
      • Ok, I think they finally understand that this is a...
      • Ok, when I was at T.M. I sure could have used this...
      • Well the $199.86 computer has hit Wal-Mart. Microt...
      • You know when I email soemone, I think they should...
      • Logitech IM Video Companion 1.01.1184 Logitech IM...
      • Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-048 Flaw in Certi...
      • Sorry sam
      • The funny part is, that I like reading your blog. ...
      • I thought todays episode of The Screen Savers was ...
      • Someone paid $15,010.99 for the TechTV The Screen ...
      • TechTV Call for Help Autographed T-Shirt Item # ...
      • Jims Mobile Edition Website - I'm still working on...
      • Well, It looks like they finally figured it out an...
      • Half Life 2 Coming to Xbox
      • I have a new poll question that I will release on ...
      • Well, you know can leave comments about my post. ...
      • I have a problem. I want to have a blog were peop...
      • 'Nemesis' Rated PG-13
      • This is interesting: Xbox Live 3 Games @ $50.00 e...
      • Wow
      • Microsoft warns of Office, IE security risks Micr...
      • FAA says you can use PDA on jet
      • Outlook XP will no longer come free with a Pocket PC
      • Gates Sells Millions in Microsoft Shares
      • This sure is interesting. My poll has received 89...
      • The Screen Savers Charity Auctions, where you can ...
      • Website updates: deleted "contact me" and "videos...
      • Wow, I just downloaded Windows Media Encoder and c...
      • I rented the video game Wreckless for the xbox and...
      • Dell eyes "white box" market update Dell Computer...
      • Just a month ago I did not have a pocket pc. I ha...
      • If I want something like a laptop, pocket pc, or x...
      • Rumors: Segway isn't really Ginger
      • I want a laptop. I am looking at the Dell 2650. ...
      • Nvidia takes Xbox write-off hit Graphics chip vend...
      • MS gives New Orleans 'free' systems for City Hall,...
      • Living in the Blog-osphere Welcome to the wor...
      • Here it is: http://911digitalarchive.org/
      • Why would anyone want to remember this day? Creati...
      • Maryland starts poisoning alien fish
      • Who's going to build the Dell Pocket PC? Dell has ...
      • Go to my main website at http://jimwilliams.rules....
      • I wish I still had my laptop. Well, it did have p...
      • Lindows Prepping $199 PC When $299 Just Isn't Che...
      • Animated Ads in a Subway Near You
      • Week in review: Dell listens and is heard PC maker...
      • How To Build A Tin Can Waveguide Antenna for 802.1...
      • Fee fumble frustrates eBay users eBay was working ...
      • How To Build A Tin Can Waveguide Antennafor 802.11...
      • The note from Patrick Norton was taking from the N...
      • A Note from Patrick Norton Hey, it's Friday! We're...
      • Is Iomega's new Zip zapped? Can Iomega put zip bac...
      • Nextel jumps into youth market Nextel Communicatio...
      • Dell's SmartStep steps down Dude, you're not gett...
      • Linux kernel makes Xbox appearance The Xbox Linux ...
      • Flash flaw opens Windows for attack Macromedia has...
      • Microsoft names the day for Xbox onlineMicrosoft w...
      • Dell bulks up low-end PC Dell Computer is offe...
      • Apple refreshes Power Mac lineApple Computer on Tu...
      • Dell unhooks Windows from desktops Dell Computer i...
      • You know what ticks me off? When I send people th...
      • http://www.wreckedexotics.com/
      • For their Techtv Call For Help article please clic...
      • INTERVIEWS with TechTV staff Source and credit go ...
      • Pocket PC TV Show, Episode 4 Omar Saeed from JustP...
      • Woman Claims to be Allergic Pentium Processors Al...
      • I fixed the poll but I don't think it is working r...
      • Hello, I am at Grapevine Mills Mall today. I am s...
      • Today I will be at Six Flags. I hope the weather ...
      • TV in a pocket When classes in the new academic ye...
      • Famous flower stinks up garden Said to be one of t...
      • An SUV with firepower Made-in-USA vehicles popular...
      • A picture worth more than words? Researchers work...
      • Speed-of-light debate flashes again Scientists ma...
      • Paperwork snags singer’s space bid Russians gettin...
      • Apple to give away FireWire software Aiming to sp...
      • Another tool for Xbox mod squad Another "mod chip...
      • I got my Xbox!!!
      • Japan launches mandatory national IDs Japan launch...
      • ‘Spy Kids 2’: Pushing digital buttons Director did...
      • Microsoft to reveal Windows code Giant complying w...
      • When brains meet computer brawn People linking th...
      • "Spider-Man" can alter Times Square Upholding the...
      • Interesting facts about Coca-Cola: 1. In many sta...
      • I will not be going to Tyler on Tuesday. I have d...
      • I probably will be getting an Xbox this Tuesday. ...
      • Old game machine gets hack trick Two security res...
      • I am selling my RCA dvd player on ebay.
      • Police getting a hand-held on fighting crime Brya...
      • Well, today I went to Tyler to just have a day of ...
      • Bush adviser encourages hackers Computer security ...
      • Intel unplugs AnyPoint wireless line Intel discon...
      • Smile--you're caught in a phone pitch Next time a...
    • ►  July (41)
    • ►  June (8)