Saturday, December 07, 2002

Go to this website to see video of the Titan rollercoaster. Featuring Titan, the tallest, fastest and largest full circuit roller coaster in the Six Flags chain. Take a ride on this monster creation from Swiss desginers Giovanola. People, I have been on this roller-coaster. The sign at the entrance said that it would be a two hour wait in line. Well it was not. It only took an hour and 30 mintunes. But, we were standing in the employee parking lot. That is how long the line was. This is my favorite ride so far. Anything that has loops and goes upside down is my kind of ride. Speed is a good thing too. I got to ride it again this year during summer and this kid threw up all over the place on the ride. It took 45 minutes for them to clean it up. But I was the next to ride. Poor kid. Just can't keep anything down:-)