Jims First Blog
This was my first blog. I have moved my blog to jimhwilliams.com
Saturday, January 04, 2003
I decided to put up a new layout. I think it is simple and clean. I don't know if I am going to put the zonkboard back up. Nothing was happing with it.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
Blog Archive
▼
2003
(75)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(15)
Well, Blogger just came back online. It was out f...
I wonder why someone from the Dallas County Commun...
I finally got Microsoft Plus Digital Media Editon....
Apple Switcher Star Survives Helicopter Crash (Wit...
I got my Lexar CF & SM USB Reader today. I don't ...
I tried to buy Microsoft's new Plus Digital Media ...
I ordered a Lexar Media Compact Flash & Smart Medi...
I canceled my Netflix account today. I find it fu...
I decided to put up a new layout. I think it is s...
We are keeping the pastors dog while they are gone...
I got a new beta fish. I need a name for him.
I just upgraded my blogger account to the BlogSpot...
A eulogy for my fish Ralph First off, let me offe...
Happy New Year!!!
►
2002
(235)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(97)
►
July
(41)
►
June
(8)