Jims First Blog
This was my first blog. I have moved my blog to jimhwilliams.com
Thursday, March 27, 2003
Soldier 'bloggers' report from war
There's a new breed of combat personnel at the war front: soldier "bloggers."
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
Blog Archive
▼
2003
(75)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(24)
Someone has hacked my blog for my youth groups web...
Went to Tyler today. I finally found the zoo. W...
I guess I am going to have to find a new layout fo...
Mail Call: Contact U.S. Troops Digitally With limi...
Blogging for a better view If you've never checked...
Soldier 'bloggers' report from war There's a new b...
Game Boy's new look Nintendo dominates the mobile ...
Tonight I finally got to hook up my computer to th...
Microsoft goes its own way A split with a working...
I did not make it to Tyler today. And I am not in...
I'm going to Tyler today. Going shopping at Best ...
"Tell them about Jesus. He means everything to me...
We are at war! I am not worried. I want a canon ...
I'm sick. I have a sore throat and stuffy head.
I want a Canon ZR40
Well, everything I said on March 14th does not loo...
Well, It is 4:25 here and we just got done shootin...
You can see from the webcam that I am not home. I ...
I took my computer to youth group tonight. That i...
What Your Clothes Say About You In a move wirel...
I went into AllTel at Walmart to see if the Motoro...
Now the fun begins. I am going to try to find a r...
I emailed EV Williams the former owner of blogger....
I have canceled my blogspot plus account. A banne...
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
►
2002
(235)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(97)
►
July
(41)
►
June
(8)