Jims First Blog
This was my first blog. I have moved my blog to jimhwilliams.com
Thursday, April 24, 2003
Well, tomorrow my youth group and I are going to Austin for a
youth convention
. It should be two days of fun and fellowship.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
Blog Archive
▼
2003
(75)
►
May
(20)
▼
April
(10)
The youth convention was a blast. We all had a go...
Well, tomorrow my youth group and I are going to A...
I got my Knoppix 3.2 linux cd in the mail today. ...
Today there was a fire at one of the High Schools....
Saturday I finally got to go to the Zoo. It was a...
I have decided that I am going to go with Ezoshost...
Today the youth are having another BBQ fundraiser ...
I want to say I will miss seeing Chris Pirillo on ...
I'm in the public library using the internet. Th...
Well my youth groups blog was not hacked after all...
►
March
(24)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
►
2002
(235)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(97)
►
July
(41)
►
June
(8)