Jims First Blog
This was my first blog. I have moved my blog to jimhwilliams.com
Saturday, May 24, 2003
ok it's not working 100% and I don't know what to do to make it work.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
Blog Archive
▼
2003
(75)
▼
May
(20)
My new MT blog is now up and running.Current blog ...
ok it's not working 100% and I don't know what to ...
I have Movable Type installed and it is working 10...
Well, I have movable type installed on my new host...
1. What brand of toothpaste do you use? Colegate 2...
It never fails. Everytime my youth group plains t...
I'm not getting a dam video card. I'm not in a go...
You know what makes me mad? Microsoft. They fin...
I am not going to buy the Tview Gold. I have deci...
Well, looks like things have turned around. The ...
I don't care about seeing the new Matrix movie. ...
I just don't believe it. Microsoft shaves price o...
Warning, the next post is to let me blow off stem....
I got a Tview Gold today. I plan to use it for yo...
Xbox Music Mixer Details and Screens Take the part...
[deleted]
Just got back from seeing the X2 movie. It was cool.
The youth are having a car wash today and I don't ...
I'm not feeling good.
I actually saw christian bands in Apple's new musi...
►
April
(10)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
►
2002
(235)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(97)
►
July
(41)
►
June
(8)