Jims First Blog
This was my first blog. I have moved my blog to jimhwilliams.com
Sunday, September 01, 2002
In August I had
1062
people visit my website.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
Blog Archive
►
2003
(75)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
▼
2002
(235)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(50)
Ok, what is going on? My homepage for my internet...
What tech product can't you live without? [6 votes...
Where should Gnomedex be held? [30 votes total] De...
I actually found myself in Wal-Mart today reading ...
I think Lore is in this movie, Data's brother.
I think that the special effects in the Trek Movie...
Looks to me that Captain Picard and Data are on th...
Ok, it looks like the bridge gets pretty beat up i...
Ok, I have gone frame by frame for this one scene....
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That pretty much sum...
Random Fact: The 2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Can beat ...
Ok, Please make a note for the history books. I w...
CompUSA is currently offering a $100 trade-in reba...
McDonald's pays to play with Sims Apple readies fi...
Just when you thought your hard drive was the bigg...
World's Oldest Living Person Turns 115
Coke, soda, or pop? Netizens drink up e-cola poll
Internet an integral part of college life
PlayStation 2 gets TiVo-like functions
I have a new poll.
Build a Macintosh From Scratch
TechTV Gateway PC Giveaway Starting September 23rd...
I just got done watching The Lord of the Rings. M...
Someone from New Zealand visited my website. Cool.
I'm not sure if I should go with http://www.gnomie...
1. Paper or plastic? plastic 2. Stripes or plaid? ...
I'm in the public library again blogging. I love ...
Umm. I'm not worried.
I got another referring URL for PhotoMeister at go...
Well I finally got to go to Six Flags today. It w...
No sleep for me. Been up since well, yesterday.
3 hours until Six Flags. I can't wait. But, you ...
I got a Referring URL from google.com It is funny...
It is probably going to rain us out again. I'm go...
I found it really funny when you log into AOL IM a...
Ok, I just got the mask feature for my new domain ...
Pocket PC's and science fiction have been intertwi...
Pocket PC Passion on TechTV next Tuesday.
I am thinking about just upgrading my free tripod ...
My new domain name now works. It is jimhwilliams....
Kate and Leo on the First Screen Savers Show, Part...
If you have not seen the graphic on TechTV's websi...
Man, the people at GoDaddy.com are fast. They ans...
I have registered my own domain name. I am very e...
Microsoft released Windows Media Player 9 Beta - i...
Ok, go here and watch this. It has to do with Tec...
I got the Star Trek The Wrath Of Khan Director's E...
Well, I have registered my own domain name. I wil...
I have decided to buy my own domain. But, I canno...
In August I had 1062 people visit my website.
►
August
(97)
►
July
(41)
►
June
(8)