Friday, September 20, 2002

Ok, I have gone frame by frame for this one scene. It is the one where Rker screams. They look to be in some sort of round cage. That would be Riker and one of the bad guys because you can see the head is what with no hair and he is wearing one of the bad guys uniforms. I think it is the bad guy who gets sucked out into space. I from what I can tell, I don't think they intended for the Enterprise to hit the other ship. Why? Because before that shot you see one of the smaller ships breaks its wing tips and it hits part of the suacer section then part of the warp nacelle. Now, that might have caused them to hit the other ship. But, that does not explain the big explotion at the end of the trailer.